Ohhhhhhh MaryAnne......

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Ohhhhhhh MaryAnne......

Post by mrevilracing »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYANNE!!!!!!!!
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Re: Ohhhhhhh MaryAnne......

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Stevil,
Thanks! Had a nice day yesterday......I still feel like I'm 18.....problem is no 18 year old would have me! :shock: Hell, an 18 year old would be too much work.......ah, but what fun to train! 8) Then again, today's 18 year olds way more experienced in soooooooo many more things than we were when we were at that age. "sigh" I'd just have to take him for a ride in the SAAB and ruin him for life! :mrgreen:

BOTTOM LINE CLICHE: We don't get older....we only get BETTER!

PS: Notice I was kind and kept you out of the pink!
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Well, Happy Birthday +1 day now. LOL!
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Stevil,
+ 3 Days now!

Well, yesterday we were without power for 10 hours due to the storm, then the power went off again this morning, but only for a brief time. Nothing like the poor souls in Vermont, New Jersey, etc. experienced. Also sad news about a gentleman who Keith Bower knew from his campground. Keith went to check his "campground compound" after the storm and sadly reported that the news report we had seen on our local channels about someone losing their life due to a tree falling on their camper was at the campground that Keith and his family go to in order to escape the city life of Wilkes-Barre. Needless to say, Keith is very upset since he knew the gentleman in view of the campground being a little community to itself.

Back to birthdays. There is a long standing Fieux family tradition of celebrating one's birthday the week before and the week after the actual birthday. Good tradition I might say! So tonight the celebration continued with an outing to our local McKeansburg Hotel which hosts an awesome Monday night wing night (very local, fresh farm fowl served) to which we added the special appetizer's of the night....stuffed mushrooms (succulent, no breading with the crab), and Yuengling scallops which rocked!

So, Thursday marks the end of the birthday celebration. Friday starts the mundane of the mundane once again..... :cry:

PS: Since my immediate family has passed on, the continuance of this tradition is even more important to me on a personal level. Thank you Steve.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F