Jefferson

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

eimc
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 46

Jefferson

Post by eimc »

Hay everone you think your weekend was a little rough? On Friday night my 14 by 12 canoply collasped on my car at 2am in the morning. Then on Saturday my car barely ran(golf gti) . Sunday my car ran like shit again and I think I got it fixed late Sunday only to find out we were shutting down at 3:25. Loaded up and on the way home my van pulling my 20ft. trailer blew the radiator apart. To say the least I got home pretty late. Regards Paul :( :roll: :fish
1987 Porsche 944
1988 VW GTI 16V GT-3 #46 Image Geely scooter Friend of Old # 7 1970 Porsche 914-6
jmullins
Novice

Post by jmullins »

Paul, I passed you pulled over on the side of the road after the Shipp exit. I turned around the next exit to come back to check on you and see if I could give you a hand or a ride if you needed and by the time I got back to you in the southboand lane you were pulling out. I thought you had got it fixed. Got back on the northboand side at ship and when I came back past you were gone. Where did you go?
eimc
Novice

Post by eimc »

I drained my cooler water into the radiator and made it to the newville rest area where I parked between two tractor trailers and called for a tow. Thanks anyway Regards Paul
1987 Porsche 944
1988 VW GTI 16V GT-3 #46 Image Geely scooter Friend of Old # 7 1970 Porsche 914-6
jmullins
Novice

Post by jmullins »

Thats probably why I did not see you.

Sorry I missed you!
RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

Paul, you really had a dark cloud over you all weekend. At least the car is in one piece :?
eimc
Novice

Post by eimc »

Yo Brian things are looking up (I think) Our friend in va. ( HP PERF.) will tune my webers on his dyno. Take it easy Paul :lol: :idea:
1987 Porsche 944
RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

Paul,

Here is a preview of the dyno room from a video I did of a customers car getting tuned after I built the headers and turbo system. Larry is the one in the drivers seat of the car.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9194818674

Good luck with the Webers and let me know how it works out.

Brian
Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Jefferson

Post by Dogpatch »

Sorry to hear of your troubles Paul. In the future our group of guys should try to at least pair up with one other driver and caravan together. Safety in numbers. We may not be able to cover each other the whole way but part way is better than nothing. We used to do it traveling out to Kansas for the Nationals.

Kurt
Prince PR01 DSR #08