AUDI video from Duryea

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

s4racing
Novice

AUDI video from Duryea

Post by s4racing »

http://www.box.net/public/static/l90130hcp5.wmv

What a great hill ! I should have another article, pics and more video on AudiWorld.com soon. I'll send a link when it's up.

Bill III
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

Bill,
Thanks for the video. You drive a good line and carry serious speed over the hill. Congrats on the record and your membership in the "Sub 2 Minute Club". My goal in hillclimbing is to break 2 min. at Duryea. BTW if there isn't a club we should start one. At least have T shirts made. Of course, if I don't start entering more often, I'll never get it.
Stan Vann
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

Bill, that was some sweet drivin! Very nice bud! Congrats on the under 2 minute club.
Regards,

Tim Royer
s4racing
Novice

Thanks

Post by s4racing »

Thanks guys,

It really was a big deal to go under 2 mins., for me. In a 3150lb it was not a real easy ride. The funny part part I slowed down for the rest of the Sat. runs when I did it. Sunday I went back under twice but it takes awhile to feel confortable. The article I wrote should be up on AudiWorld in a few days. I'll let you know on here when it's posted.
Thanks again
Bill III
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

Great Job Bill! Congrats on the Audiworld cover too!
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion