Duryea Hillclimb Saturday Set-Up

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Duryea Hillclimb Saturday Set-Up

Post by Nelson »

We will be setting up the snow fence for the Duryea Hillclimb this Saturday, August 12. Meet at the club garage at 8:30 AM or at the Duryea start line at 9:00 AM. Any and all help is needed. With enough people it only takes a couple of hours and then we go to lunch on BMR.
Nelson
Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

Post by Matt Green »

If anyone from here is going to be coming to the hill setup, please respond so that we know what to expect. You may either post here as a followup, or PM or email me.

I will be there.

Also, there will be a BMR picnic following the setup at my house. Please email me privately if you plan to attend. More details can be found in the thread in the "General Discussion" forum.

Thanks, and PLEASE come give us a hand if you're available, and come join us at the picnic if you can.
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

I will be there and I am picking my Uncle up on the way.
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

Post by Matt Green »

I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to those who came out to help with setup-

Jon & Steve Tumolo, Rick and Nelson Kase, Steve Hirschtritt, Joe Specht, Skip Levengood, Mike Crocker, Ross Wessner (a new BMR member who will be racing his first hill at Duryea), Tom Knorr and his wife (who's name escapes me right now), Mike Traczak, and Jim Oswald.

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Things went very well with having that many people, so the day was very pleasant and successful!

Don't forget that we also need help on Friday to run wire and finish some other odds and ends, so if you're available, we could use the help!

Thanks!
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?