Giants Despair

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Giants Despair

Post by Dogpatch »

Hi everyone

First I would like to thank everyone involved in making the Giants Despair Hillclimb a huge success and a truly wonderful event.
I like to win. No! I love to win. I always play to win, but more important to me than winning is the rush of competing. I run in DSR and with Ken Taggart as a competitor on the Giants Hill I experienced one of the most satisfying competitions of my hill climbing career. We were locked in battle both days trading best runs until the end. Late on Sunday we even spunout in turn 4 looking for a little edge over the other driver. First place was only .154 sec faster than 2nd place... Ken was fastest but I feel like a winner. I can only hope that the rest of the season's competition is as thrilling as last weekend. Thanks Ken.
Also a special well done to Darryl and all the record breakers at Giants.
I finally have my website up and running (a work in progress for sure). There are a couple of videos from last year in the Formula Ford and this year in the Prince DSR PR01. In the future I will add more video and still photos taken by my friend Tom Hewitt. You'll be able to download the still photos to use as you please. He has taken pics at Jefferson, Weatherly and Giants Despair of those cars and people of interest to him. He is going to get them to me this weekend. I'll try to upload them as soon as possible.
My website is: http://www.dogpatchracing.com

Enjoy

Kurt
Prince PR01 DSR 08