Pagota?

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Pagota?

Post by svann »

Well George and I decided to bail this morning after seeing the local radar and not wanting to be driving home at midnight. We had a great time regardless and met some new friends. Saturday night's party seemed more fun than usual and I've got a Reading Liederkranz shirt to wear with pride. Thanks for all the hard work from the club and the course marshals.

Stan
Stan Vann
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

PaGoda..........and yes, it was a great weekend regardless of the weather. I actually had a ton of fun sliding around the corners, trying to dance on the edge of traction............and the quick pace and amount of runs on Sunday was addicting. I love getting into the pits, grabbing a quick drink and suiting up to go run again! There's no substitute for seat time, and running in the rain is a great learning tool. Nice job to all the drivers for making a tight pit area run smoothly on both days. Great job by everyone involved with throwing this fun event. Though it was sad, it was the right call to end early Sunday, mother nature must not be a race fan :( Thanks for all the hard work!!
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion