I hate to post my stupidity in a video but here it is.

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

s4racing
Novice

I hate to post my stupidity in a video but here it is.

Post by s4racing »

I just want to thank all the Danko guys for all there help. It's amaizing in motorsports how the smallest things can bring a bunch of guys together.

I would also like to thank anyone and everyone that had anything to do with the organization of Weatherly. It was a very well planned and organized event.

See you next week,
Bill III

http://home.comcast.net/~audibmw/weatherly.htm
JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

Thanks for sharing the vid Bill ... I was hoping you were going to.

I think it's good share this kinda stuff as it keeps it in people's minds so they do not do the same thing.
I am forever making mistakes (i.e. doing full drag race with the line lock on resulting in a brake fire). Anyway, I do everything I can to share them.

Thank you

oh, and I do have your trophy. I'll get it to you at Pagoda.
Last edited by JekylandHyde on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
s4racing
Novice

Thanks Jeff

Post by s4racing »

See you next week.
///Mracer
Novice

Post by ///Mracer »

wow, :shock:

have fun a Pagoda. My car is currently stripped and I will not make it. Hopefully Todd and the gang starts the full cage in the next couple of weeks and completed before Duryea (fingers crossed). Then I get to be an "also ran" in ITE :lol:

Matt
Matt - '95 M3 (now in ITE trim!)

Jefferson Spr. C.W. - 57.5 (SM Record 06)
Pagoda - 60.9 (BSP Record 05)
Duryea - 123.6 (ITE '06)
///Mracer
Novice

Post by ///Mracer »

ps. that Audi sounds even better from the inside!
Matt - '95 M3 (now in ITE trim!)

Jefferson Spr. C.W. - 57.5 (SM Record 06)
Pagoda - 60.9 (BSP Record 05)
Duryea - 123.6 (ITE '06)
s4racing
Novice

I just showed Todd your post.

Post by s4racing »

Are you sure you can handle the pressure of ITE ?

Just kidding. I'm sure i'm speaking for Gordon as well when I say the more the merry.
RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

I can't watch the video at work (security B.S.), but glad you kept it on the road with zero visability.

I don't know if your hood pins come completly out like mine, but my lesson was learned the hard way also - hood parted ways with the car @ 50mph. It is amazing how high a fiberglass hood will fly, and hang time...wow!

I have since made it a habbit of putting the hood pins in the drivers seat, so when I get in and forget to put them in, I will have a pain the the ass to remind me.

B.
Mel Horn
Novice

Re: I hate to post my stupidity in a video but here it is.

Post by Mel Horn »

s4racing wrote:I just want to thank all the Danko guys for all there help. It's amaizing in motorsports how the smallest things can bring a bunch of guys together.
Some of us don't need videos to remind us of Dumb Things we have done. I have, among others, A Certain MGA/MINI Driver who reminds me periodically...

BTW, I was at Finish at Weatherly and called you in to Control as you were employing a Movable Aerodynamic Device...and asked them to page Cindy Rowe* to the pits...

(*no relation to Matt...)
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
s4racing
Novice

Yea

Post by s4racing »

I don't know much about aerodynamics but I don't think my situation was benefical. Weatherly was a challenge but I will be ready for Fall and the hood will be secure.
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Re: I hate to post my stupidity in a video but here it is.

Post by Sue Salsburg »

Quote from Mel Horn

"Some of us don't need videos to remind us of Dumb Things we have done. I have, among others, A Certain MGA/MINI Driver who reminds me periodically."

I may tease you, but I still let you co-drive. Now who's stupid? Sue( who's made more mistakes than Mel)
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta