Giants' DVD..........

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Royer
Novice

Giants' DVD..........

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

Thanks every that ordered the Giants' DVD. You can still place an order for this DVD email me at TimeTrials@nepascca.org My computer crashed after making final DVD and I should be finished with getting it up and running on Saturday. Anyone that ordered a DVD should be getting it next week sometime or the following week if goes well. Sorry for the delay. Anyone that is going to the PHA meeting next Sturday will be getting there's then. I will have extra copies for sale at the meeting, please email me if you want a copy at this meeting so I bring enough.

Thanks all.
Regards,

Tim Royer
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Post by GT1-hillclimber »

Hello to my PA podna`s. Our TT at kershaw went really well last weekend. Passing was cool (from what I observed on the flagstand!!).

Tim, any idea on when the DVD will make it south??

mash
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI Mash,

Sorry on the delay. My computer crashed the other week and it has put me back at least 2 weeks. I had to resize all the hundreds of pictures I was using so all the pictures I have fit on the DVD as a slideshow. I did finish a master DVD last night at 2am after I watch the whole thing to see if meets my high quality standards I be making them. It looks like they will be made next week and shipped the follow week. Sorry but I wanted everyone that bought this to get as much as they possibly could as far as content. So hang in there I didn't run to the Caribbean yet. :wink:

Everyone else hang in there too. :D
Regards,

Tim Royer
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

I packed this DVD! I have the history segment, 2 in cars, 2001-2005 slideshows with music tracks (hundreds of pictures!), 52-70's slideshow, and 52-53 Giants' 8mm no sound with Bryfyn Tyddyn(think I spelled it right).

I should be shipping out next week so get your orders in!!

Send $25 to:

Tim Royer
711 Winters Ave.
West Hazleton, Pa 18202

Thanks to everyone who ordered, you'll have them soon. I promise it will have been worth the wait. :wink:
Regards,

Tim Royer
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

I have put together a small clip of what I made for the Giants’ Despair Hill Climb DVD. Of course the quality on the DVD is much better, but you’ll get a peek of what’s on the DVD.

On this preview I have the Intro, 2 in car cams, a couple minutes of slideshows from 50’s-2005, and 8mm clip from 1952 that also has Bryfyn Tyddyn road races on it.

The DVD has 100’s and 100’s of pictures put into a slideshow, Brief Giants’ Despair History segment, 2 in car cams, and a couple 8mm transfers from 1952 and 1953.

To order send $25 to:

Tim Royer
711 Winters Ave.
West Hazleton, PA 18202

After clicking link below you will transfer to the webhost. You should see a “We are downloading your file” text with a countdown. After the countdown is finished you will see a download button, click “Download” button. Download the .WMV file You can save it to your computer or open it without saving. The file is 14Meg I believe so it will take sometime if you have dialup. The file plays in Windows Media Player which everyone should have. If you have no media viewer that supports this file go to http://www.microsoft.com You can download Windows Media Player here under downloads.

Video file here: http://www.supload.com/vid/demo/533990632/wmv/

Please post your comments on what you think!!!

Thanks!
Regards,

Tim Royer
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

DVD's will ship out between May 3rd and 5th to all that ordered. Thank you again.

P.S. Anyone that still wants one please order it now.
Regards,

Tim Royer