Looking to get started...

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

jmullins
Novice

Post by jmullins »

PIMF!

That should be George Wagner driving!
Champ
Novice

Post by Champ »

Are you going to run the R5 in ITC? I may be eating crow after my crack about running in reverse! It'd be nice to have another regular in the class, though.
#7 ITC
jmullins
Novice

Post by jmullins »

If its faster that way, maybe we can just flip the gearbox around and run 4 reverse gears and one forward! :)

I am not sure what class Donny had in mind. He is the expert on that. I am just going to drive the darn thing. I wouldnt worry about eating crow. I have to learn not to knock any trees down first! I hear they have a nasty habit of jumping right out in front of you when you have a good run going!
mooneys
Novice

Post by mooneys »

eimc wrote:jmullins where part of harrisburg are you from? I lived and worked in hbg. all my life. If you know where the civil war museum is at 21th & state street - you make a right and it takes you to my shop (EUROPEAN IMPORTS). Stop by sometime . Paul 8)
Hey John, let me know when you head over. I've been meaning to stop in and say hello as well, so I'll tag along.

Paul, a friend of mine, Andy Clayton, told me to look out for you here and over on the auto-x course or stop by your shop sometime. I have an old german car that I want to prepare for hillclimbs and auto-x and he thought you might be able to help.

I'm also part of the "French Possie" with a second Renault R8 which I hope to run next year.

BTW - the German car is a 1969 NSU with all the goodies to build it to TTS specs but I need help.

Herb Mooney
Dillsburg, PA