Weatherly

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Champ
Novice

Weatherly

Post by Champ »

What a great weekend! Congrats to the organization on keeping things going so smoothly. Since I knew the last run on Sunday would be the last run until 2006, I was sorry to see things end, but I would have to say that we got enough runs to make everyone happy.

The last time down the hill, I did my best to look for each of the workers and give them a wave. If I missed anyone, let this serve as one. Thanks to each and every one of you. Not only at Weatherly but at every event. I'm so glad there are folks who enjoy watching us play enough to do the work necessary to make it possible. There's really nothing anyone can say to express just how valuable you all are.

I have only one minor suggestion for next year. We could've used some trash cans down in the lower pits. It was a pretty long trip up to the concession area to throw things away and I'm afraid some of us were a little lazy on that account. Another solution might be trash bags as part of our drivers' packages. Of course, we could bring our own trash cans or bags, too.

All-in-all a great event and a great season. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the banquet, the winter meetings, and again next year on the hills.
#7 ITC
eimc
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 46

weatherly

Post by eimc »

thanks again for a great weekend. Special thanks to the local people of weatherly who were friendly, hospitable , helpful and made sure you had a good time. We would go to weatherly even if they had ten hillclimbs a year. I hadn't been to weatherly for manny years(racing stopped for me when I got married started a business and had a child) but after my daughter finished college I thought I would try to run every event of 2005 and actualy did. Also a big thanks to the event organizers and especially to all the course workers. I hope to make all the 2006 events and see you at the banquet in nov. THANKS Paul B. :D :)
1987 Porsche 944
1988 VW GTI 16V GT-3 #46 Image Geely scooter Friend of Old # 7 1970 Porsche 914-6
eimc
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 46

forum

Post by eimc »

Yo Matt Rowe thanks for turning the forum back on for me Paul B.
1987 Porsche 944
1988 VW GTI 16V GT-3 #46 Image Geely scooter Friend of Old # 7 1970 Porsche 914-6
Mel Horn
Novice

Re: Weatherly

Post by Mel Horn »

Champ wrote:The last time down the hill, I did my best to look for each of the workers and give them a wave. If I missed anyone, let this serve as one. Thanks to each and every one of you.
From Turn Five:

You're very welcome.
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn