2023 PHA Critique Meeting - Reminder (and banquet)

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

2023 PHA Critique Meeting - Reminder (and banquet)

Post by gdh57 »

2023 PHA Critique Meeting reminder

The 2023 PHA Critique Meeting will be held on Nov 4 at 1:00 PM at the Grantville Holiday Inn in Grantville PA. The agenda for this meeting has been posted to the Current Schedule/Results page on the PHA website:

https://pahillclimb.org/schedule-results/

As usual, we will be offering a virtual option via zoom. Please contact me by Fri Nov 3 to request credentials -- if you wait until the day of the meeting, I cannot guarantee that I will see your request. Instructions on using zoom are also on the Current Schedule/Results page - the link can be found below the link for the meeting Agenda.

2023 PHA Banquet reminder

The PHA Banquet will start at 6:00 PM on Nov 4 at the Grantville Holiday Inn. If you are planning to attend and haven't already registered, please do so as soon as you can.

If you are a worker who has worked 2 or more days, your meal is free, compliments of the PHA. But please register if you are planning on coming so that we know how many people to expect.

This is a really fun event, and I encourage everyone to attend! I put together a 800+ slide show of pictures taken by various photographers from the events this season. In addition, DJ Bad Matt (aka Matt Green) will be playing music throughout the evening. And of course there will be door prizes. Last, I think you will all be pleasantly surprised by the banquet program, as a bunch of people stepped up and delivered some really interesting content.

Speaking of door prizes, if you have any that you'd like to donate, please bring them to the event or contact me if you aren't going to be able to make it.

I hope to see all of you at both the meeting and the banquet.

Grace