2023 PHA Annual Meeting

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

2023 PHA Annual Meeting

Post by Rich Rock »

Meeting is scheduled for Saturday January 21st at The Peanut Bar 332 Penn Street, Reading Pa. Peanutbar.com

Lunch at noon, Meeting at 1pm. They don't open until 4pm, but like Canal Street Pub has done in the past, Peanut Bar will open just for us. Parking lot is behind the building, accessed from Cherry Street. There will be a Zoom option, stay tuned for details on that. Entry will be from the rear of the building.

In case of bad weather, plan B is for the meeting to be held the following Saturday, the 28th.

See ya there!

Rich
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: 2023 PHA Annual Meeting

Post by gdh57 »

Some more details:

The PHA Annual Meeting will be held on January 21, 2023 at Jimmie Kramer's Peanut Bar, 332 Penn St, Reading, PA at 1:00 PM ET.

https://www.peanutbar.com/

As usual, we will also be offering a virtual option via zoom.

The agenda for this meeting has been posted to the Current Schedule page on the PHA website, and all of the draft documents we will be reviewing can be found under the Nov 12 meeting section.

https://pahillclimb.org/schedule-results/

The Peanut Bar is our new location, as the Canal Street Pub closed its doors for good at the end of 2022. They don't normally open until 4 PM on Saturday, but will be opening their doors early for us starting at noon for those who want to get a bite to eat first (with a limited menu). Parking is available behind The Peanut Bar on Cherry Street. There is also an adjacent lot, accessible from Cherry Street.

If you are interested in attending via zoom, please contact me. Instructions on how to contact me to request credentials as well as on how to use zoom can be found on the Current Schedule page. Note that you should request credentials by Friday, Jan 19, as I can't guarantee I'll see your request on the morning of the event.

Grace