Steve Lewis

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

Steve Lewis

Post by gdh57 »

Steve Lewis experienced a severe medical issue, in addition to being diagnosed with cancer, which has placed him in the hospital for the past week. He is expected to be transferred within the next few days to a rehabilitation facility. After that, he will be able to start treatment for the cancer. He has a long road ahead, but is remaining optimistic.

Cards can be set to his home address and Nancy (wife) will be able to deliver them

Thank you,

Nancy Lewis

The above is from Nancy, the below is from Rich Rock and myself:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Steve and Nancy. Of course, we're all hoping for the best possible outcome. Updates will be provided as they come. If you need the mailing address, just reach out to me or Rich.

Grace
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: Steve Lewis

Post by gdh57 »

From Rich Rock:

I heard from Steve and Nancy, and here's the latest:

Over the past week at the Moss rehab facility in Elkins Park, Steve has made very good progress, and at this time it looks like he may be released to home around May 4th.

Then, the primary focus will be on treatment of the cancer by the team at Fox Chase, a world class facility.

Steve is very happy with the care he's received throughout this ordeal and he and Nancy want to express their sincere THANKS for all the support and HELP they've received from the BMR/PHA family.

Steve says he's happy to get texts or phone calls. Respond to me for his number
___

And here's a note from Nancy Lewis:

Thank you for all of the well wishes, positive thoughts and prayers, cards and calls. That has as much of an impact with his recovery as any doctor could.

___

Please contact Rich or me for Steve's number.

Grace