Realtor/Real Estate Help Needed

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Realtor/Real Estate Help Needed

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Please excuse this for being "off-topic", however I need some help from my racing support network.

In order to free myself of New Jersey's high property taxes, I have chosen to move to PA. My house is currently on the market and there have been some nibbles.

So here comes the "help needed". I want to move to an area in the outskirts of Reading, as far north to Pottsville and west to Bernville. Good access to Rt 78 for commuting sake to wherever I may end up working. A more rural location is what I'm looking for, as not to offend neighbors with the sound of race cars. :wink: If any of you can recommend a realtor, I would sincerely appreciate the help.

Also, any direction as far as specific areas where the tax base will remain stable and taxes are low would also help. I wouldn't want to move to an area that has a low tax rate now, but is doomed to bloom in the near future. If the area outside Reading is pending this type of doom, please feel free to direct my moving to another area that might be of better value.

Please e-mail me directly at few58ma@aol.com, rather than use up space on this Forum. Any help would be appreciated, as I've been trying to do my homework to make this move as easy and sensible as possible. Thank you.

PS: I bought my first race car this winter! A 1966 SAAB model 96. It probably won't hit the hills until next year since work needs to be done to make it a race car...but what a ride it will be! I can't wait! :D
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

YGM :)
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
Mel Horn
Novice

Re: Realtor/Real Estate Help Needed

Post by Mel Horn »

Mary Anne Fieux wrote:PS: I bought my first race car this winter! A 1966 SAAB model 96. It probably won't hit the hills until next year since work needs to be done to make it a race car...but what a ride it will be! I can't wait! :D
Just what we need...more SAAB stories!(hee,hee,hee...)
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
Mel Horn
Novice

Re: Realtor/Real Estate Help Needed

Post by Mel Horn »

Mel Horn wrote:
Mary Anne Fieux wrote:PS: I bought my first race car this winter! A 1966 SAAB model 96. It probably won't hit the hills until next year since work needs to be done to make it a race car...but what a ride it will be! I can't wait! :D
Oh, TWO of 'em?

Just what we need...more SAAB stories!(hee,hee,hee...)
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn