Banquet

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Banquet

Post by Mwilson »

Congratulations to all the class winners. A Special congratulations to the Weatherly Hillclimb Association and to Rich Rock on their very prestigious awards. It proves that hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. Also congratulations to John Pittman on his acceptance into the PHA Hall of Fame. It was great seeing everyone again and just remember Jefferson is only 6 months away. I hope everyone has a GREAT Holiday season.
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: Banquet

Post by gdh57 »

The banquet was a lot of fun -- thanks to all of those who put it together. Keith & I had a blast. The food was really good, and we enjoyed having the time to talk to friends. And the after party at Sue's was of course phenominal :)

I still can't believe we won the Hoosier banner. It was immediately hung in our garage when we got home. I had a more artistic shot, but the Sciroccos got pissy because they weren't the focal. Thank you Joe Spect :)
HoosierBanner.jpg
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

Oh, and since this is actually a thread on the Banquet, can someone please post Morg's poem?

It was one of the highlights of the evening! :)

Grece
Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Nelson »

gdh57 wrote:Oh, and since this is actually a thread on the Banquet, can someone please post Morg's poem?

It was one of the highlights of the evening! :)

Grece
The POEM will be in the newsletter set to go out this weekend.