BMR Website

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

BMR Website

Post by Matt Green »

Just FYI-

I am aware that the BMR website is down. I'm attempting to remedy the situation.

Tim- do you have any other contact info for the hosting, since you had set it up? I can't find a phone number for them.
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

I noticed it too I thought you guys done something like changed hosting. I will find out tonight what is up. It is not the network it is being hosted on or this site would work either. Nobody on your end had anything changed did they? Post reply I'll check as soon as I get home. Kennedy is doing the site now I guess please check to see he didn't do anything. Ask him if he has the site backed up (save) on his computer just in case.
Regards,

Tim Royer
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

Someone on the Susquehana mailing list mentioned some odd content (boobs?) on the site, presumably before it went down. It sounded like the site may have been hacked.

Good luck and hopefully Kennedy has a recent back up. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to back up the forums here. :)
~Matt Rowe
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

You are correct it does seem that it was hacked through the forum. I just talked to Kevin at BorderNet and he is going to now be changing the forum to a newer version like this one. He will be contacting Jon Bogert who is the registar of the site to have him change the DNS numbers to the new ones. Kevin has the site backed up and will be loading it back up as it was with a newer forum. So hang in there, email me Jon's email and phone number if possible Matt Green.

Use this email: cobraj@ptd.net
Regards,

Tim Royer
Matt Green
Novice
Current Racecar: I race other people's cars

Post by Matt Green »

Jon's email is jon@bogert.net

NOt sure of phone number, but maybe someone else on here has it...
Matthew A. Green --- mattgreen(at)msquaredracing(dot)com
M"squared" Racing! --- http://www.msquaredracing.com/
Former Chair- TTAC and TTSC

Can I drive your car?