Pinks All Out

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Pinks All Out

Post by mrevilracing »

For something to do, we went to Maple Grove last night to watch. It was a fun time. However, if you get a chance to watch the episode that was taped last night, do so. The ending had one hell of a twist to it. No, no crashing or anyone being hurt. Just something that was totally unexpected. You WILL be screaming at your tv though. :lol:

On a side note: I haven't seen jet cars in person for......30 years. They are simply amazing.

I will add that it is astounding at how many parents allow their children to be at an event like that with NO hearing protection. 15 second street cars are one thing but the 9 and below classes are completely different. Yeah, we had hearing protection.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Re: Pinks All Out

Post by Steve Tumolo »

Ya know, the Jet cars are awesome. But it is amazing to think that the piston driven nitro cars are quicker and faster. Oh, and LOUDER!!! LOL.
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Re: Pinks All Out

Post by mrevilracing »

It's just crazy that the jet cars lose in the 1/4. But the show they put on prior to doing their run is spectacular. We were watching the windows of the building shake violently. WOW!
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!