If ya need stickers...

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

NJ 03Mach1
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 281
Current Racecar: Looking!

If ya need stickers...

Post by NJ 03Mach1 »

For those of you that sticker your rides and want to redo some of it for the '08 season, or made repairs and such, check out http://www.vinylbill.com. His site is under construction, but his contact info and some examples of his work is on there.

He's a buddy of mine who does a lot of vinyl in our area. He does work for shops, marina's, store fronts and pretty much anything you can put a sticker on. He does mail order, or will install the work himself. I'm almost 100% positive he accepts PayPal. He does all the work for anything I've ever needed and I've never had a problem with peeling or fading, things like that.

He has a HUGE list of font's, can do almost any size you need. For those that like to have parts stickers IE: Auto Meter, MSD, Accel etc etc, in a different way or color or whatever, he has those and many more. If not, I'm sure he can get it :wink: :wink: .

He does banners, the tiny lil' sayings people like to have on thier cars and pretty much anything you can imagine and not just for cars he does boats, trailors, buisness signs etc etc etc..

I know I saw a lot of PHA banners at the event I attended and he can do them in any color you'd like. (I'm sure he'd give a discount for his site listed on the banner lol)

Contact him off that site for any prices or info. I'm simply putting out a plug for him since I'm sure some people might need some stuff done before the up-comming season...
Currently looking for a Legends or Dwarf car.
Adam Sampson
PHA #281