Jefferson and Summit Point Pictures

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

tupdegrove
Novice

Jefferson and Summit Point Pictures

Post by tupdegrove »

This was my first time to Summit Point, actually, first time to a road course. I hung out at the Summit Point track for most of the two days but did manage to get back for a few pictures of group 2 on the Jefferson circuit. Took a walk down the path to the carousel area and watched there for a while but there was too much brush in the way to take photos.

I posted ~200 pictures (only ~25 pictures from the Jefferson circuit). You can check out http://www.buyphotonow.com, click on the Photo Gallery link, and then select a photo album. There are lots of descriptions for the Summit Point track. To view the comments on the left, pin the description box open or position your cursor over the main picture. You can advance photos by using the mouse or left/right arrow keyboard keys. Photos can be zoomed and panned. As always, feel free to download any image (keeping the email address intact) using the download icon. This is my small contribution to your sport.

On the Summit Point track, there are pictures of Gordon Wise, Dave Yeager, Merlin Miller, along with lots of other drivers unknown to me. I've enabled the search for these three drivers. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch Tammy Oswald (assuming she was there) because I was in the paddock area when she ran both days.

Thanks to Gordon Wise who showed me all the places to view the track, enabling me to come back later (after waving to Donny) and take pictures. Jon, my son, and I had a great time and look forward to coming back.

Oh, ask Rich Rock about the best pizza in all of West Virginia and Virginia...

Tim Updegrove