Duryea Friday Setup

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

Duryea Friday Setup

Post by Rich Rock »

This Friday, 8am at the start line. This is when the wire gets put down and we finish some things we started on Saturday.

This event can't happen without this stuff getting done. Please come out and help if you can!

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Duryea Friday Setup

Post by Dogpatch »

Rich

I'll be there as close to 8 as I can. I'll try to bring some help with me.

Kurt
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Post by Mwilson »

Rich,

Some of the help that Kurt is talking about is me. Just a few stipulations. 1st the temp. cannot be above 87.6 degrees. I tend to sweat over that temp. 2nd my contract says I get a break every 15 minutes. 3rd my lunch break must be 2 hrs as I tend to eat very slow. And finally there must be Budweiser present at all times just in case I get thirsty. Other than that I will be there with Kurt.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Morgan,

I forsee no problems meeting your demands. We're all looking forward to working with you and your handler, Kurt.

Thanks again!

Rich Rock
RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

Mwilson wrote:Rich,

Some of the help that Kurt is talking about is me. Just a few stipulations. 1st the temp. cannot be above 87.6 degrees. I tend to sweat over that temp. 2nd my contract says I get a break every 15 minutes. 3rd my lunch break must be 2 hrs as I tend to eat very slow. And finally there must be Budweiser present at all times just in case I get thirsty. Other than that I will be there with Kurt.
And I though your car was reason you were in the "Specials" class. :lol:
I guess I was wrong.

Brian
(the wayward S2 driver that will no longer wander to other classes...)
Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Post by Dogpatch »

Nice Brian

Kurt
RX-Midget
Novice

Post by RX-Midget »

Hey guys, have a great time at Dureya. Keep it shiny side up and out of the landscape. I'll be driving the Blue Ridge Pkw. down to the Smoky’s in TN for vacation.

B.