Giant's refund

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

brandonl
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 79

Giant's refund

Post by brandonl »

I withdrew from Giants Despair, how do I go about getting my refund?

Thanks,
Brandon
brandonl
Novice

Post by brandonl »

Any of the DG guys active on this forum?
Mel Horn
Novice

Post by Mel Horn »

Do you have your Giant's entry form, rather what's left of it after you submitted your info? I don't have any phone #s right handy.
(Good luck...)
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi all,

Jack Danko would have to make that call you can call him at 570-823-1947 between 7-8:30 or 12-1pm or after 4:30pm.

I doubt any refunds will be granted because you or anyone else that didn't make it contacted Jack to say they would not be their. Second is the event lost money due to the lower fee and only 70 drivers. If you contacted him after the cutoff it may have been approved but being in the black for the event and asking now is less likely to be granted. Call him, his numbers were on the entry.
Regards,

Tim Royer
brandonl
Novice

Post by brandonl »

Tim Royer wrote:Hi all,

Jack Danko would have to make that call you can call him at 570-823-1947 between 7-8:30 or 12-1pm or after 4:30pm.

I doubt any refunds will be granted because you or anyone else that didn't make it contacted Jack to say they would not be their. Second is the event lost money due to the lower fee and only 70 drivers. If you contacted him after the cutoff it may have been approved but being in the black for the event and asking now is less likely to be granted. Call him, his numbers were on the entry.
Thanks for posting the number, I spoke with him and it is fine, I am getting a refund, just have to wait it out.

For the record, I did contact Jack to tell him I would not be there. The very moment I knew for a fact I could not make it, I called him to let him know. And if the entry were still posted I would have his number, the printed for I have is a receipt of sorts from myautoevents and the phone number isnt listed there.

Brandon
brandonl
Novice

Post by brandonl »

brandonl wrote:
Tim Royer wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for posting the number, I spoke with him and it is fine, I am getting a refund, just have to wait it out.

For the record, I did contact Jack to tell him I would not be there. The very moment I knew for a fact I could not make it, I called him to let him know. And if the entry were still posted I would have his number, the paper I have is a receipt of sorts from myautoevents and the phone number isnt listed there.

Brandon