Pagoda Pictures

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

tupdegrove
Novice

Pagoda Pictures

Post by tupdegrove »

I've been working on a new photo package (actually, just a different "skin") and think it is working good enough to give it a try. The Pagoda pictures are at http://www.buyphotonow.com/photos (apparently, case sensitive so use this link). There are almost 300 Pagoda pictures.

New features include shopping cart (Paypal checkout or Check), zoom & pan, search capability. You can search (the magnifying glass icon) on things like car number (see help file for some good tips), driver's name, car year, car make, car model, car class, etc. If you have troubles with the search or anything else, check out the "Help" menu item which may answer your questions.

If people like the new package, I'll start to convert the other events as I have time (but I need a little break!).

As always, feel free to download any image (keeping the email address intact) using the download icon. This is my small contribution to your sport.

Update: Changed the link to the new location. Update your Bookmarks if necessary.

Enjoy,
Tim Updegrove
Last edited by tupdegrove on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Outstanding photos Tim, but did you really have to show a closeup of my damage. I had it duct tapped before anyone could see it. Now everyone knows. :oops:

Dave Y
tupdegrove
Novice

Post by tupdegrove »

Nah, just tell the people that the photo has been doctored in Photoshop and that your bumper is really intact!

I was on the exit of turn 7 and didn't even know what happened. Didn't see a thing except I heard you stop, walked up, and took a picture. Hmm, you might have thrown part of the bumper in the car.
tupdegrove
Novice

Re: Dave's Car looks fine to me.

Post by tupdegrove »

Dave,

Take a look at this picture. I don't see any damage. What would you need duck tape for? I thought you just stopped alongside the road to chat with the course workers in turn 8. :lol: :lol:

(Anybody else need some cheap bodywork?)

Tim Updegrove

Last edited by tupdegrove on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

I should have you work on my ebay pictures before I list them. :D
tupdegrove
Novice

Post by tupdegrove »

Updated search 'tags' for 2007 Pagoda using the Results. You can now search on driver's first name, last name, car number, car make, car model, etc at http://www.buyphotonow.com/photos (case sensitive so use this link).

Tim Updegrove