Pagoda Reactions

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Pagoda Reactions

Post by dlascoskie »

I just wanted to start the hat-tipping here. Cheers to all involved with the set-up, organization and running of another fine Pagoda Hillclimb. The weather could not have been better and the event was a blast, save for a few unfortunate incidents. The drivers did a great job of keeping things running smoothly in the tight pit area and everybody seemed to be in a great mood the whole weekend. Thanks again for all the hard work. Great job to all involved.
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

dlascoskie
Novice

Post by dlascoskie »

Wow..........65 people viewed this and nobody replied? That's got to be some kind of record. :D
Was it something I said?? :(
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

I guess no one thought they had anything unique to say - you covered the basic points. I'm still in shock that the Jag ran with no problems & we got so many runs. Now I have to figure out how to stop worrying & make my right foot push down harder. David didn't yell all weekend, which had our friends looking for a comet & the end of the earth. Good friends & good food around the campfire are still the best part!
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta
griffinbilt
Novice

pagoda

Post by griffinbilt »

i know i had a blast this weekend. i crashed out early on saturday thinking i would take a nap for like an hour or 2, when i finally awoke it was 1 in the morning. when you look like me, you'll take as much beauty sleep as you can get. it worked out though, i looked sexy on sunday and i felt refreshed.

i wish they had a best of show prize or the most fun to watch. even though i didn't get to take a plastic trophy home, i still got the satisfaction of commiting multiple felonies on a public road and not getting arrested.
dlascoskie
Novice

Re: pagoda

Post by dlascoskie »

griffinbilt wrote: i still got the satisfaction of commiting multiple felonies on a public road and not getting arrested.
That's what I'm talkin' about!! :D
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Thank you to all that spoke to me and gave thier advice on how to run that course. Being my first time out there, I was looking for any advice anyone could give. Driving is a constant learning experience and hopefully, the in-car video will help me if I decide to come run Duryea. Yes, I'll run ESP instead of SM.
dlascoskie
Novice

Post by dlascoskie »

mrevilracing wrote:Yes, I'll run ESP instead of SM.
Yikes!!:shock: Hey Bill, the party just got even more exciting!
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

Ahh, it has been a long time since there was a battle between a few Mustangs in Street Prepaired. I wish I could join the battle. Hmmm, I seem to remember reading that American Sedan class cars run as ESP in Solo2 events.......just kidding :lol: .
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
tupdegrove
Novice

Post by tupdegrove »

I only noticed Kurt Eikenburg (#08) on the first run on Saturday. He seemed to get off the line okay. Did he have engine troubles or something?

Tim Updegrove