REMINDER: Reserve Hotel rooms for Duryea asap!

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

REMINDER: Reserve Hotel rooms for Duryea asap!

Post by Steve Tumolo »

Since it is getting closer to the season I want to remind some of you that Duryea Hillclimb is the same weekend as the big NHRA National drag race at Maple Grove Raceway (just outside of Reading). Hotel rooms will be tuff to find in a 30 mile radius around Reading.

Please pass the word along to anyone who usually rents a room and does not have access to this website.
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi all,

Good point Steve-o. You get your engine goin? What sup with dat!
Regards,

Tim Royer
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

Hey Timmer,

Yupper, the engine is in and running!! How about you, is yours done yet? I am thinking about running Jefferson. It will be a good place to really try out my new suspension and see how my times are affected by adjusting my Panhard bar and changing the pressures in my shock package. I installed weight jackers on all 4 corners. And I finally switched to 1000# springs up front. Gonna be a whole different car again :wink:
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi ,

You bet, it will be very different and you are correct Jefferson is a great shake down track. I'm glad to hear your ready to go. I'll be there and may have the Stang but not likely, to much to do and I'm still waiting for my motor.
Regards,

Tim Royer