IMPORTANT

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

I just fielded a call here at work form someone who read my column an was interested in working. He should be giving John or Tom a call.
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
Don Newcomer
Novice

Post by Don Newcomer »

Mary Ann,
Can the flyer be posted here so we can download it?
FORMER #357 Spec Miata
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

worker flyer

Post by Sue Salsburg »

Don - I have the worker flyer as a Word document. E-mail me direct & I'll send it to you. Sue
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta
TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

Post by TKnorr »

Mary Ann,
At our last meeting, Matt Rowe said that the flier could be downloadable from the PHA Website. As an attachment, please email Matt the flier so he can add it to our website. Thanks for your efforts.
Tom Knorr
Tom Knorr
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

The flyer Mary Anne put together is already posted on the website, the link is on the news page.
~Matt Rowe
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Don, I would have replied to you, but I've been out of town. I'm not sure that Sue had the most recent version of the worker flyer, but whatever she sent is close enough to the finished product.

The copy posted on the PHA website News section, is also very close to the final version. The only changes to the flyer have been the addition of the PHA website, along with the SCCA logo and return address on the "mailing panel".

I would suggest that the flyer be reproduced, in quantity, prior to the April PHA meeting. This way folks can depart with it and be able place the flyer around in different areas. I believe the April meeting will be the last meeting before the first PHA event, Spring "no more crash fests :wink: " Weatherly.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F