Weatherly Photos

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

tupdegrove
Novice

Weatherly Photos

Post by tupdegrove »

Took a boat load of photos on Saturday and have posted over 500 to my new web site at http://buyphotonow.zenfolio.com. This new site has larger photos (based on your browser size), clear presentation, allows you to create a collection of just your photos (registration is free), easy to send an email link while you are browsing, etc.

Tried new locations this year. The first big group is from turn 5 (The Jump) from the side of "Stu" the rock (opposite side of the corner workers). The last big group of photos is from the turn 4 area which provides great views exiting turn 3, turn 4 (of course!), and entering turn 5. The 5 MPH (not a typo) road sign with a U-turn symbol provides a nice touch. After I got home and looked at the photos, I noticed an American flag high in the trees somewhere in turn 3. Didn't notice the flag when walking past turn 3. I wonder exactly where it was. I hope Sunday was as safe as Saturday.

Did you all see Morgan Wilson's new rear-wing? He came flying past me in turn 4 but I managed to whip around and get one photo of it as he roared up the hill into turn 5. Be sure to check it out! Mike Ancas provided a nice photo opportunity with sparks flying out of his front brakes in entering turn 4. Lastly, there are a few good jump photos with cars flying in the air.

Tim Updegrove
Photographer
Speednation
Racer
Current Racecar: 4 Hondas and 1 Neon

Re: Weatherly Photos

Post by Speednation »

Thanks for the great camera work, Tim. I tried to put some photos into a shopping cart, but they didn't stick. I know which ones I want - can I just email you and then Paypal you the money? Thanks, Mike Ancas
tupdegrove
Novice

Re: Weatherly Photos

Post by tupdegrove »

Mike,

Thank-you for the compliment. I'll send an email to your gmail account so we don't clutter up the PHA forum with business.

Tim