TECH INSPECTORS for 2008

Hey, do you have a problem with something on your vehicle? Post the problem here someone may just have the answer for you.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead

Joe Foering
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 37
Current Racecar: '85 Dodge Charger 2+2

TECH INSPECTORS for 2008

Post by Joe Foering »

PHA is looking for a few good men and women who are interested in being a part of the PHA Tech Inspectors Team for the 2008 season. If you are interested, please contact me via email (jaf37@verizon.net) or phone (610-944-9515) prior to the 4/12 PHA meeting. Attendance at the PHA meeting and the Tech Seminar to follow will give you some insight into what is required to be part of the team. Consider giving some time to the sport that offers you so much fun!
Joe Foering, Chief Tech Inspector
NJ 03Mach1
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 281
Current Racecar: Looking!

Re: TECH INSPECTORS for 2008

Post by NJ 03Mach1 »

Joe,

Jenna should be sending you an email about both of us being interested. If she doesn't, I will later. (Replying from my phone at the moment)

She doesn't know much about cars, but she wants to get involved, so I can't say no lol...
Currently looking for a Legends or Dwarf car.
Adam Sampson
PHA #281
SteveTC
Novice

Post by SteveTC »

Joe Foering wrote:PHA is looking for a few good men and women who are interested in being a part of the PHA Tech Inspectors Team for the 2008 season. If you are interested, please contact me via email (jaf37@verizon.net) or phone (610-944-9515) prior to the 4/12 PHA meeting. Attendance at the PHA meeting and the Tech Seminar to follow will give you some insight into what is required to be part of the team. Consider giving some time to the sport that offers you so much fun!
Joe Foering, Chief Tech Inspector
E-mail sent.
Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Post by Mazdahead »

Joe,

I am willing to become involved as an inspector since I am working locally for the first time in my life! I believe that I could help with at least the local events and hopefully more since I may be able to get there a bit earlier than in the past. I will see you at the April meeting. If you wanted, we could probably use my driveway or the parking lot at the ballfield behind my place to review the cars and what is expected for Tech? Might be a little easier to find after the meeting, let me know?