Thunderbolt Schedule

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Thunderbolt Schedule

Post by dspgti »

The Lightening track at New Jersey Motorsport Park is almost done paving. Attached is a schedule of events as they stand right now. South Jersey Region has reserved dates but not confirmed if any are Time Trial Events. I have heard they are not interested in a PHA event although TT drivers will be eligable for any TT level event they run.

More Later
Dave Y.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/html/2 ... endar.html
brandonl
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 79

Post by brandonl »

Woo hoo! See ya there Dave :D
Joe Foering
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 37
Current Racecar: '85 Dodge Charger 2+2

Thunderbolt schedule

Post by Joe Foering »

Any idea why they're not interested in a PHA event?
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

I know both principals (Harvey and Lee) fairly well, from my vintage racing days at VIR (which they also own). I'd be glad to contact them, if it would help. Lee was in my vintage drivers school group, when we both got our license.
Stan Vann
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

It is just what I hear that SJ doesn't want a PHA event. I think it was Hugh Melony that made the commment to Bob Marx. I intended to go to thier meeting yesterday but I had other business to take care of and couldn't make it. Maybe Sue can shed some light.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

I would think that the cost of renting the track would be so high that we couldn't afford it! After all, cost is a big reason we run on the Jefferson circuit and not the main track.

Rich Rock