Duryea Pictures

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

tupdegrove
Novice

Duryea Pictures

Post by tupdegrove »

Posted nearly 250 Duryea pictures from Saturday. Should have every car on all three runs.

http://www.buyphotonow.com is my new unfinished web site. Select the Photo Gallery link along the left side and when the album loads, click the 'hillclimb' menu button on the left to reveal the different albums such as 'duryea07' (top one).

Software features include shopping cart (Paypal checkout or personal Check via Email checkout), zoom & pan (four-way jog icon), search capability (magnifying glass icon), guestbook (notepad with pencil icon), etc. For the 2007 events (except Hershey), you can search on things like car number (see help file for some good tips), driver's name, car year, car make, car model, car class, etc.

As always, feel free to download any image (keeping the email address intact) using the download icon. This is my small contribution to your sport.
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

Great shots as always!! I love the pics with the Pagoda in the background!! Amazing. :D
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

tupdegrove
Novice

Post by tupdegrove »

A few drivers were marked as "unknown" and these have now been updated thanks to the posted Duryea results. Searches for driver name, etc should now work for all Duryea photos.

Tim Updegrove
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

There were also photos taken by Chuck Runkle - he's the guy who shot the program pix. He's in Reading - I have the contact info. He's making up CD's of all the cars. He got some funny ones of Gracie's off road adventure.
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta