Giants Despair photos

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

jzabriski
Novice

Giants Despair photos

Post by jzabriski »

Was there anybody taking Professional photos at Giants this year?
I want to purchase some.
Thanks
John
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

Keith & Diane Bower(RPM Photography) were there. Diane usually tries to get to everyone with contact sheets but she must have missed you. Her # is 570-824-9554. Great shots, good service. Sue
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta
tupdegrove
Novice

Photos Online

Post by tupdegrove »

I've posted nearly 300 Giants pictures at http://www.buyphotonow.com/photos (apparently, case sensitive so use this link). First, click the 'hillclimb' menu button on the left to reveal the different albums such as 'giantdespair07' (top one).

I've converted other older events to the new software. New features include shopping cart (Paypal checkout or personal Check via Email checkout), zoom & pan (four-way jog icon), search capability (magnifying glass icon), guestbook (notepad with pencil icon), etc. For the 2007 Giants and Pagoda events, you can search on things like car number (see help file for some good tips), driver's name, car year, car make, car model, car class, etc. If you have troubles with the search or anything else, check out the "Help" menu item which may answer your questions. I plan to add search tags for older events as time permits (takes several hours per event).

As always, feel free to download any image (keeping the email address intact) using the download icon. This is my small contribution to your sport.

Update on 7/11/07 9:20pm: Changed 'unknown' search tags for 2007 Giants event. Searching on first and last name should now work.

Enjoy,
Tim Updegrove
tim@buyphotonow.com
Last edited by tupdegrove on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tupdegrove
Novice

Post by tupdegrove »

Quick note to indicate the previous post was updated with a photo link for Giants pictures. (Apparently, an Edit doesn't update the last posted date.)

Tim
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

I received my photo ordered thru buyphotonow.com. Excellent!!!! Thanks Tim for a great shot of me coming thru the Elbow. I was interested to see how far the front tire was inside the wheel well and the photo clearly shows what I was looking for.

Now I know I'm not changing the strut setting or the springs. Just need race tires and GTG!

Thanks again Tim.

Steve
#341 Mach 1
ESP

See you at the Pagoda in August.