Wolf Ridge Hillclimb

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Wolf Ridge Hillclimb

Post by GT1-hillclimber »

Registration is open. Awesome opportunity for you PA guys to come down, and tune up for your PHA season. Very tight course, somewhat similar to Chimney Rock and Pagoda (except slower than Pagoda).

Check out the video, and registration info at http://www.wolfridgehillclimb.com

Mash
svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Post by svann »

It's only a little farther down I-81 than The Blue Ridge Hillclimb, but all interstate, so maybe about the same drive time. It would be good to see some of you. It's got about 35 corners over the 1.8 mile course. So very technical.
Stan Vann
wildhorsesracing
Novice

Post by wildhorsesracing »

I wish I could go, but I'll be at Roebling.
Last edited by wildhorsesracing on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Jim. Have a good time down in the heat. I hope you have a great and safe event.

I`ll be in the mountains of NC, with my hillclimbing compadres. Come on up. Forget about that flat, sand covered road course! We`ll pass a most refreshing jar of NC`s finest around the circle!!!

Mash
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Weather forcast is Sunny, clear! 70*-72*!! Beautiful weather, come on down. Very demanding course, will be worth the drive.

http://www.wolfridgehillclimb.com
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi all,

Have fun Mash and keep that John boy in line. I hope you figured what was up with the Vette last year. Good luck to you both, have fun!!
Regards,

Tim Royer
GT1-hillclimber
Novice

Hey Tim. Hope ya`ll are well. Give Swifty a big ole kiss for me at Giants this year. Up to you!

Yep, corrected the electrical issues. Car works great.

Wolf is very narrow, very tecnical. Lets see what John-boy has for me up there. He has busted me the last 2 events (VIR and CMP). Lets see on the hills if he can beat th ole man.

Mash