New Year Day Duryea

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Rich Rock
Racer

New Year Day Duryea

Post by Rich Rock »

Anyone interested in making some "touring runs" up the hill on that afternoon? Maybe a barbecue at the top? Weather permitting, of course.

Rich Rock
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

If I get this Mustang Cobra I am looking at by then I might be there :twisted: :twisted: . Chances are I won't have it in time though.
#30 A-Sedan Mustang
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Maybe I'll have to dig out the MGB again. We shouldn't have been so quick to bury it :cry: (That's an inside joke. Rich and I took hours shuffling cars around on Sunday in a garage that stores about 25 of the junkiest cars you ever saw. No, the junkers belong to someone else.)
Dave Yeager, EL&M Auto Recycling, S. Jersey
H/P Rabbit GTI, National Club Racing
ITC Scirocco, Regional CR, Time Trials
MKIII Golf, LeMons/Chump car
V1 TR4, Vintage/ Historic
Formula SAE, SOLO II
V1 Sprite
500 Late Model Parts Cars
Champ
Novice

Post by Champ »

Hay! One of them was mine!
#7 ITC
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

No John, not yours. Rich and I have the use a of another garage that is filled with clapped out Mercedes from New York. I store my MGB and he has his engineless TVR inside for the winter. We are hoping the metal munchers destroying the MB's don't get to our cars.

Dave Y.
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

Members of The Polar Bear Club will go for a swim, members of The Waterski Club will do their thing in the Schuylkill River, and the Mummers will strut in Philly.

We're going to do something a little less crazy. The weather is looking "iffy", but if you want to join in we'll see you on the hill or at the firetower between noon and 1pm. If you have any questions, you can call my cell phone 610-804-9047.

Morgan, I know how much the Mummers mean to you, so consider yourself excused from this event. It would be great to see you, though!

Rich Rock
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

New Year Day Duryea

Post by Mwilson »

My Good Friend Rich,
You are correct Mr. TVR. My Mummy always told me to watch the Mummers on News Year Day. Being the good son that I am I always listen to what my Mummy says. I am suprised that you said between 12 and 1. I figure after News Year Eve it might be a little difficult for you to get rolling by noon :lol:

Seriously, it sounds like a fun day but a bit far to drive. It indeed would be nice to see you and Dave and whom ever else might attend. Give us a report on the days activities. Have a Great New Year.

The "General"
P.S. Got to clean my Musket. :oops:
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

Rich - it would be fun to join you at the top of the hill but South Jersey Region always has a New Year's Day Party. We can't miss it - the only time to see some of the old gang who no longer race. Have a beer for us!
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta