Thanks to All

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Thanks to All

Post by Mwilson »

I tried to personaly thank everyone I could find at Weatherly. I'm sure I may have forgot someone so I decided to create this post with the hopes that everyone who is a member of this forum will second my sentiments. This will show all the F&C personell how much we truly do appreciate their efforts. As many of you know I only had the opportunity to run three events with PHA this year due to a crash at Hershey. I ran Giants, Rose Valley, and Fall Weatherly. So my comments are directed at those events. I am always amazed at how well the events are run and how it all seems to come together. So to everyone involved I say from the bottom of my heart "Thanks for a job well done." You people truly are the heart of PHA.

Regards Morgan
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

Agreed 100%.......thanks to everyone involved this year who allowed me to play on the hills and dragged me off the haybails when I played a little too hard....lol. Thanks for all the hard work put in by everybody involved with this great organization. See you all next year on the hills!
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion

Mel Horn
Novice

Post by Mel Horn »

After all these years on the turns, I got to try start line. Interesting, and I was one of Morgan's tire warmers for a spell...
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
Dogpatch
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 08

Thanks to all

Post by Dogpatch »

To all volunteers,

I agree with whole heartedly with Morg...THANKS to everyone who contibuted their time and expertise to making the 2006 PHA Series the great success that it was.

Kurt