Big Thanks

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Royer
Novice

Big Thanks

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

I just want to publicly thank everyone who helped put Giants’ together. Many people were a big help to me before, during, and after the event. Thanks to all the officials, as always, job well done!! Driver Bill Feist, Ryan and there crew were very helpful this weekend, thank you! Hughie and his crew changed my wheels and checked air pressures for me so I could get up the hill a few times. Thank you Tom Knorr and his wife for helping setup, do registration and helping clean up after the event. Many thanks to all who helped again! Others like Joe Specht, Joe Rausa, Rick Rohrbach, and others that pitched in and had some items that I needed at the last minute. Thank you. Joe Foering and J.W. Orrs did a great job at Teching all your vehicles. Salute!! Rick Kase helped me out cleaning up some of the equipment after the event and had setup timing all weekend. Thank you! Nelson Kase did a great job like always running timing all weekend. Matt Rowe did an excellent job of filling some of the holes I left in the program during the weekend. Matt is a superb Chief Steward and made it look easy. Matt Green did a great job as Safety Steward, I couldn’t have asked for more. Joe Wilkie was like always was the sound on the hill. Joe and Dee did a great job keeping the spectators informed of what was going on during the race.

Thanks again, I’m sure I missed a few people but I ran out of time here. Will update soon!
Regards,

Tim Royer