Hyde's videos ...

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

JekylandHyde
Novice

Hyde's videos ...

Post by JekylandHyde »

Cin shot this with her little point-n-shoot camera that takes short videos with NO SOUND. I was launching soft because of the clutch and I missed 2nd gear .... but apparently Hyde hooked up after the first telephone pole!
Video #1

This is filmed with the Chase Cam mounted in the front bumper where the p-side fog light would be. This was from Saturday when the course was very slippery. This is a 6 meg file, but it is "internet resolution." For me to share this high quality it would have been close to 30 megs! I love this Chase Cam set up ... it's truly awesome.
Video #2

This is my last and fastest run of the weekend (60.2). I was much more aggressive as the sun was out and the road was coming alive and there was a lot more grip. With grip comes confidence so I went for it on the last run.
Video #3

Incidently, I was intentionally trying to not get "big air" on the jump this year as I destroyed 3 rear swaybar endlinks during my last 3 visits to Weatherly :(
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi Jeff,

Lookin good. Looks like you have a handfull with all that horsepower now. That is one nice ride bud! I would love to test drive that bullet 8)

WTG !
Regards,

Tim Royer
JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

Thanks Tim :)

... and you can gladly take Hyde up the hill. Let's work out a cash deposit that you can make prior to running it though ;) Being the car back and you'll get your cash back (at least most of it :lol: )
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
dlascoskie
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 666
Current Racecar: 96 Ford Mustang GT

Post by dlascoskie »

Excellent videos.....and great runs. That chase cam is outstanding. Watching Hyde gobble up pavement is a thing of beauty.
Dan
dlascoskie@msn.com

2007 ESP Class Champion