Rose Valley Hillclimb On Line entry

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Rose Valley Hillclimb On Line entry

Post by Nelson »

The Rose Valley ON Line entry at http://www.myautoevents.com is up and will be accepting entries as of 12 Midnight Friday, June 16. You will be able to pay on line using a crdit card or checking account number. You do not have to pay on line, you can just register and then send in your check. You entry will not be confirmed or reserved untill the check is received.

Qusetions about Rose valley Hillclimb should be addressed to Matt Rowe, mattrowe@msquaredracing.com .

Nelson
Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Nelson »

When registering on line, please scan down the list of questions and change any answers that don't respnd to the questions that you filled out on previous entries.
I changed some of the default questions to try to come closer to what we use in the Bio portion of the entry forms.

For instance: Car Color is now Company, Tire Brand is now Racing Experience and Work Assignment Preference is now Occupation.

Sorry for the confusion but there are a limited amount of space available and I'm trying to get the information we use in the entry form. Maybe I'll get it figured out eventually.
Nelson
JekylandHyde
Novice

Post by JekylandHyde »

When I first filled it out I put race experience in the appropriate field,
but when I went to the "view entry list" the title at the top of that field says "Tire."

After I saw that, I went back and edited my entry for Tire instead of Race Experience. The entry list still lists "Tire."

Oh, and thanks for all of this online stuff ... makes it super fast and easy :)
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
Nelson
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Nelson »

I see that now. On the next one I'll pick another standard question to change.
Nelson