LIcenssing

Do you want to get info on Hill Climbing or how you can become a driver? Post your questions here.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

DAve
Novice

LIcenssing

Post by DAve »

:?: :?: :?: icurrently hold a regional club racing license. Do I need a differant one to participate in hillclimbs. I have never competed inhillclimbs before so i am not shre. Thanks Dave
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI,

Your SCCA Regional Club License is good to compete in a TT series event. Make sure SCCA Membership and License is valid, that's it.
Last edited by Tim Royer on Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Tim Royer
DAve
Novice

Post by DAve »

:D Thank you. I hope to run with you guys sometime latter this summer.
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

What are you running Dave? Where'r you from?
Dave Yeager, EL&M Auto Recycling, S. Jersey
H/P Rabbit GTI, National Club Racing
ITC Scirocco, Regional CR, Time Trials
MKIII Golf, LeMons/Chump car
V1 TR4, Vintage/ Historic
Formula SAE, SOLO II
V1 Sprite
500 Late Model Parts Cars
DAve
Novice

Post by DAve »

I have an "ITA" Neon that I just started racing last year. I am from morrisvile. I am hoping to make a few of the hillclimbs in andition to a full solo schedule and a couple of road races.
dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Glad to have you come aboard. Let me know if you are going to any MARRS club races. I'll introduce myself or put you in touch with several hillclimbers who road race.
Correct me if I'm wrong tech guys, if he gets a annual for club racing on his car, I counts as annual for TT?

Dave Y
DAve
Novice

Post by DAve »

:lol: I am also planning to run a MNARRS race or two. I went to my first drivers school last year at nelson ledges with Lauren robinson from the D.C .region. She runs in the MARRS series. I am gonna try to make the giants despair if I am not crewing for someone at the 12 hours of summit point.
#28ITA/DSP Neon Sponsors- Scarlet Stiches Rennaissance& Gothic Wear,Bucks County Vo-Tech Collision Repair,KB Letterin&Northeast Drafting