Anyone else miss this? Can you still get one?

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Tim Royer
Novice

Anyone else miss this? Can you still get one?

Post by Tim Royer »

NO MORE SECRET !!!
(PA-SCCA LICENSE PLATES)

Within a few weeks your cute little sports car, your muscular tow vehicle, or your everyday commuter or take-the-kids-to-school car can wear a badge that identifies you as a member of the largest organization in the country dedicated to safe and skillful operation of automobiles in and out of competition ­ the SCCA.

If you have a car registered in Pennsylvania and are a current SCCA member, all you need to do is to complete the http://www.phillyscca.com/flyers/Plate_app.jpg “Application for Specialty Registration Plate” adding your membership number and date of expiration to the signature line, write a check for $30.00 to Philadelphia Region SCCA ($20 for the state to transfer the registration to the new plate, and $10.00 for Philadelphia Region to offset set-up and production charges), and mail the application and check to Judy Bloeser, PO Box 346, Coopersburg, PA 18036.

Numbers will be assigned in sequence for each 100. Philadelphia Region members were given the first notice about the plates, but there are still numbers in the first 100 available. We will do what we can to get you a number you want (write preferred numbers on an attached note), but it will be first come, first served. Applications will be sent into the state in batches of 100. You cannot apply directly to the State of PA for an SCCA plate. The sequence of numbers to be filled in a batch will be posted on the Philly Region website http://www.phillyscca.com.

All inquiries should be addressed to Judy Bloeser at 610-965-0585 or macmassie@aol.com.
Regards,

Tim Royer
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

The last time this was brought up, they mentioned that they were not getting applications as quickly as expected. I don't think they've gotten the first 100 yet. But even if they have, you can still get a plate in the next batch.

Grace
f1racer77
Novice

Post by f1racer77 »

for young hoodlums like me that plate just screams "i'm doing something very illegal on the back roads"
reddodge85
Hall of Fame Member
Current Racecar: own the Neon driven by Donald DeHart and Crystal Whisler.

Post by reddodge85 »

No it should be saying I know better and take it to the track. :)