Happy Hollidays to all my PHA "Buds"

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Happy Hollidays to all my PHA "Buds"

Post by Mwilson »

Just wanted to take this time to wish all of my racing friends a Happy Holliday Season. Two years ago when I got involved with the PHA I was told that our group is like one big happy family. I didn't quite understand what they meant until the end of my first year. I met so many nice people and made so many friends that now I do understand what they meant. I truly cannot wait until the Spring to see all of you again. Even Darryl and Tim.
All kidding aside I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Holliday.
I am busy working on my car. Got rid of the alternator, fan, and am having a brand new engine built. Skat I found out put one to me big time. Also have fabricated a air scoop for more air, new oil cooler and am in the process of loosing 50 lbs. Along with all of this am trying real hard to quit smoking. I am not a real happy fellow right now. I haven't had a Budweiser for three months, can you believe it?
Once again Merry Christmas to all and have a wonderful New Year
Mel Horn
Novice

Post by Mel Horn »

Hey Morgan,

Remember...
"What happens in Weatherly, STAYS in Weatherly!"-Chuck Norris
Mel Horn
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

Hey Morg, if you put down the Bud does that mean the sponsor money is up for grabs? Will you put in a good word for me?

Seriously though, it's good to hear from you. You should have been at the awards banquet.
~Matt Rowe
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

HI all,

Happy Holidays to all, even you Morg. :lol: I missed you at the banquet also. Hey you could have come out just to have fun or to say hi. You don't even say goodbye anymore at the hills. If something's up with your car you just boogie on home without saying a word.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!
Regards,

Tim Royer
eimc
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 46

Post by eimc »

:D Yo Morgan have a great holiday . Call me when you are putting your engine back in or when you get it back . Paul
1987 Porsche 944
1988 VW GTI 16V GT-3 #46 Image Geely scooter Friend of Old # 7 1970 Porsche 914-6