Thanks for an awesome year ...

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

JekylandHyde
Novice

Thanks for an awesome year ...

Post by JekylandHyde »

I would like to thank the organizers, workers and fellow competitors for such a great year. These events are so well run compared to a lot of other organizations I have run with.

I dabbled last year with 3 hill climbs and managed to make 5 events this year. I would like to try Rose Valley next year, but I suspect I still wont be making the trek to Summit Point yet.

Thanks for supplying such and awesome sport!
_____________Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports_____________

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning" ~ Bill Gates
redcatracing175
Novice

Post by redcatracing175 »

I would like to say thank u for an awesome year... This was my first year of racing, but it was definately the greatest ever!! I can't wait til next year!! hope to see everyone at the banquet!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Yes, another fun year for the Big Orange Saab 93F and its "ring-a ding-ding". But all that great fun couldn't be had without the excellent organization and work done by those who put on the races for us to "just show up at the start line". Thank you to all that make it all happen, too many to list.

And Crystal....this will be the longest winter of your life waiting for Spring Weatherly!! :cry: Last year was my longest winter!

Perhaps a midnight (or so...) replay of the Gumball Rally at the banquet in Pitman's room, (as requested by John Pitman for those who missed the showing Saturday at Weatherly at the Boat House via Keith's great surround sound system in his van), will help you along. I understand BJ's and Sam's sells large boxes of gumballs, perhaps the equivalent of a winter's supply! :wink:
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F