Thanks for a great experience at Duryea

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

///Mracer
Novice

Thanks for a great experience at Duryea

Post by ///Mracer »

Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers, especially the corner workers. This was my first Duryea and had a blast. I have to say that after my first "fast" run I was like :shock: Definitly a higher "pucker" factor than Pagoda!

Thanks and can't wait for next year!
Matt - '95 M3 (now in ITE trim!)

Jefferson Spr. C.W. - 57.5 (SM Record 06)
Pagoda - 60.9 (BSP Record 05)
Duryea - 123.6 (ITE '06)
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Duryea

Post by Mwilson »

Just a note to say thanks to all that put on the event. Had we not got shut down for the time that we did we deffinitely would have got another run in. That was indeed no fault of ours. I was very impressed that the city came in before the event and ran the street sweeper it made for a very clean course. I just wish I knew who the guy in the yellow truck was that threw water on me and my car at turn-around. Think his name was Rick or something like that.
Once again thanks to all and you indeed are appreciated.
Tom Styczynski
Novice

Post by Tom Styczynski »

This was my first hillclimb and I had a great time. I truly appreciated the effort of the organizers and volunteers.

I also want to thank the photographer for getting the pictures on line so fast.

I hope every participant had the opportunity to sign that young boy's shirt. It made me feel like a real driver rather then a guy in a used up race car.

Tom Styczynski
Green/Yellow ITC Scirocco #121