Duryea report

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

svann
Novice
Current Racecar: 1970 Caldwell D9 FF1600

Duryea report

Post by svann »

How about a report for the folks that the 2005 GASOLINE CRISIS is keeping home. When the towing cost becomes the major expense to attend an event, I just don't know. It sounds like this was the biggest entry in many years. I hope the weather held for you guys (ya'll). :wink:
Stan Vann
tupdegrove
Novice

Weather

Post by tupdegrove »

Stan,

I posted a few notes in a separate topic. I was there on Sat. and the weather was good (no rain, cloudy at times, hazy sun). I was 30 miles away on Sunday but think the weather should have been okay (unless they got a shower during the wee hours of Sunday morning).

Tim Updegrove
Steve Tumolo
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 30
Current Racecar: 2000 Mustang

Post by Steve Tumolo »

The weather held out for the weekend but it was pretty darn hot and humid. For the amount of entries we had I think things went pretty well. With as many cars as we had we were bound to have a few problems with cars making it all the way to the top. There was no real major hits just a few crunches here and there. I had a blast and I am sure that most would agree. But I do gotta say that I would not be surprised if next year it is a 100 ENTRY limit. It took a long time to run a group.
I am sure a full detailed report is on the way keep your eyes open on this forum for it.
#30 A-Sedan Mustang