PHA Critique Meeting

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

gdh57
Site Admin

PHA Critique Meeting

Post by gdh57 »

Hi everyone!

The Annual PHA Critique Meeting, normally held before the awards banquet, will be held this year on Saturday December 5, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET. This meeting will be conducted virtually using Zoom.

While we only had 2 events in 2020, so perhaps the "critique" part of this meeting will be shorter than usual, we still have important business to discuss, and your input is desired and welcome. This is also the meeting where we nominate our (edited to remove: board members) officers (to be voted on in the next meeting).

If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, it is a web-based video conferencing tool that also includes a dial-in option for those without video capabilities. In other words, you only need to dial a phone number to join. However, you can also take advantage of the video feature if you like, which will allow you to see the other participants and any presentation material.

Please see the attached file for details and instructions on how to connect to the meeting.
Capture.JPG
I'm sorry that it's a JPG and not a text file, but the forum won't let me attach any other type of file. If you need any help, my contact info is on the PHA forum (I'm the PHA treasurer).

Many thanks to Steve Lewis for setting this up and also for hosting the meeting!

Grace
Last edited by gdh57 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rich Rock
Racer

Re: PHA Critique Meeting

Post by Rich Rock »

Just one correction to Grace's post:

One part of the meeting will include nominations for the 2021 PHA Officers.

Per our bylaws, PHA board members are defined as the Representatives from the PHA member regions, and are appointed by the RE's of their region

Current PHA officers are:

President.. .Rich Rock

Vice President..John Pitman

Secretary..Gordon Wise

Treasurer...Grace Huntzinger
gdh57
Site Admin

Re: PHA Critique Meeting

Post by gdh57 »

Sorry about that. I meant PHA officer nomination, not board members, but used the wrong terminology. That's what I get for trying to do too many things at once!

Grace
gdh57
Site Admin

PHA Annual Meeting

Post by gdh57 »

The Annual PHA Meeting has been moved to Sat, Feb 6 at 6 PM via Zoom, meeting credentials to follow.

The PHA bylaws require the Annual Meeting be held at least 60 days after the Critique Meeting, which was delayed due to COVID, and not held until 12/5 (virtually).