Rose Valley Entry Form

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Rose Valley Entry Form

Post by Matt Rowe »

The Rose Valley entry forms have been sent out to either your email or regular mail boxes. If you don't receive a copy by Saturday let me know and I will get you a copy. Also, if you received an email copy but would like a printed copy mailed to you let me know.

One other note, two electronic copies were sent out through email. The normal Adobe PDF file and a MS Word file that can be filled out BEFORE being printed for those that prefer typing.

If you have any questions about the entry form or the event please let me know!
~Matt Rowe
FV195
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 195
Current Racecar: 1996 Vector GB2 formula vee, red @195
1992 Brazos formula vee, yellow, #70

Post by FV195 »

Boy it sure is nice to type the entry form. And the regastrars(sp) don't have to try and read my chicken scratch. Can that be done for all the events?
Matt, what about Pay-Pal like last year? is that going to happen?
Thanks again.
THOR
Matt Rowe
Site Admin
PHA Permanent Number: 596
Current Racecar: SRF3

Post by Matt Rowe »

Deciphering handwriting was one of the big reasons to make the form "typeable" I'd be happy to work with any of the other event chairs if they want to do the same.

Oh, the pay-pal experiment had some issues last year. I'm looking into some other options for next year similar to the online sign ups being used for Club Racing and Solo II in some areas.
~Matt Rowe
Tim Royer
Novice

Post by Tim Royer »

Hi,

The only bad thing about online registry is the fee and or percentage you have to pay to process it. It is convenient for the driver and the organizer but to me the fees don't justify the convenience.

:?:
Regards,

Tim Royer