Maybe you need a new car.....

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Maybe you need a new car.....

Post by mrevilracing »

So you're looking at mustangs and drooling. It's ok. It happens all the time and it's OK.
But you don't want to buy one, right? Well, maybe you can WIN it!!! I already entered cause I need 2 of them. LOL!!!
Try this:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-foose ... eaway.html
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 1251
Current Racecar: 1960 SAAB 93F

Re: Maybe you need a new car.....

Post by Mary Anne Fieux »

Drooling????? I have one of those super absorbent old people pads around my chin!

Mustangs caught my car soul since I was a little girl. Stevil, you cannot win the Mustang, the car is mine. Letterman is gone, so I can't outline the 10 reasons why this hot car should be mine, but 10 wouldn't be enough anyway. One reason is that this Mustang has a cat back exhaust. I got ya when it comes to the cat thing. I live in a cat house, I live in the cat back (like Outback down under, but Schuylkill County PA) and I am a female, which there always seems to be a feline association.......

Next, MMD. My first name starts with a "M", yours does not. Foose. My last name starts with a "F", yours does not. I have never owned a Mustang, you have. I am in dire need of a car that will give me a thrill beyond all thrills and make me wet ALL over! You have already had this experience with your Mustang, well, maybe the thrills, but not the wet.

Before I die or end up in an old people's home, I NEED and WANT, to experience the Mustang ride! I want THAT Mustang to be MINE so I can properly take it out to stretch its horsey legs in a most naughty way!

I feel the need for speed! Such a cliche. Yes, I entered the contest and WHEN I win I probably will have a heart attack and never get to drive my dream of dreams. But I am betting not.

So, the race is on, Stevil, be prepared to lose!!!!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mary Anne Fieux on Sat May 30, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

Update.

Just got back from running Saturday errands. It is fate. There was a green (like smiley emoticon green in prior posting) Mustang on the road when errands started.

It is fate the MMD Foose will be mine.......
Last edited by Mary Anne Fieux on Sat May 30, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
mrevilracing
Novice

Post by mrevilracing »

Well, good luck! I hope you do win it as you deserve it. And, when you put a bar in it, install the harnesses from Susquehanna Motorsports, throw on some A7s from CJs, and go hillclimbing, you'll know the horror of high horsepower at Duryea.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

OK, now it is getting weird.

Sue just called to let me know the senior chin drool pad made her laugh. That is not the weird part, stop, we both know we are a little weird (have to be to hilllcimb!) After we were done chatting, I went outside to sniff Chuck and the '77 Vette that just arrived for TLC. At that moment, and I say, at THAT moment, a Mustang went by the house and turned down the street nearby. Yes, ANOTHER sign from Above! That darn Mustang growl just gets ya! Or at least for me and the other crazies who just can't get enough Mustang!

And my dear Mr. Evil, during errand running and Chuck having to hear about how it is a sign from Above to have seen the first Mustang, he started. First off, I should also mention I told Chuck when I win THE Mustang, I would NOT give him a ride in the Mustang, since he doesn't like Mustangs. Then he started. I don't know what 800 hp is about and what will happen and how fast it will happen, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, DUH!!!! Belts, tires, roll-cage, fire extinguisher........LET'S GO!!!! 8)

(....of course I must first practice like a sissy, go up and down the street here, which happens to be in the country with proper S-turns, and try to learn to ride the horse! I'm ALL IN!!!)
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

Mary Anne:

I'm pretty sure you can figure out what to do with all of that horsepower :-) Please tell all of the naysayers where they can stick it from me if you are trying to be nice!

Hope to see you at Weatherly!

Grace
mrevilracing
Novice

Post by mrevilracing »

It's fate then, Mary Anne! Don't forget you can enter once a week. So set your alarm to be sure you do and good luck! It won't matter if I win it. As long as we have MORE mustangs on the hill is all I care about. I just need to convert some other folks into changing cars :)
Grace, you'd look lovely in a mustang as well. Hmm, I think all the PHA girls should be in mustangs. Imagine that. What a wonderful thought!
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

Yet more signs.

Yesterday Chuck ran out of base to reset the brick steps, so another errand and more signs! First a red Mustang, then a 5.0 liter Mustang! Ahhhhhh..........I can feel my buttock in the seat of the MMD Foose! And yes, it WILL fit!
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
Rich Sweigart
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 5
Current Racecar: Womer EV-1 Fvee
Reynard 84FF
Porsche 924
Hyper 600 micro sprint
Delcraft micro stock

Post by Rich Sweigart »

I hope that this does not end in a SAAB story! Sorry, I had too. LMAO! Lastly, I hope Mary Anne has a tire sponsor, if she wins!
Rich Sweigart
mrevilracing
Novice

Post by mrevilracing »

LOL Rich. I was leaving out the tire budget 'cause I don't want anyone depressed.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

OK, we all know there are a lot of Mustangs out there, and believe me, before this I noticed them. Ask Chuck, he almost loathes them, thus no ride. So, i say, yes, I say, yet another sign from Above!

On the way home from work going on what I call the "Leesport Bypass", there was a Mustang parked on the side of the road. There I saw it, an older woman talking with an older man by a mailbox. Then she, not he, walked across the street to HER Mustang! The only bummer part of this is there was a cemetery next to her car. Now, THAT was NOT a sign from Above!
Rich Sweigart wrote:I hope that this does not end in a SAAB story! Sorry, I had too. LMAO! Lastly, I hope Mary Anne has a tire sponsor, if she wins!
Ritchie, no problem, I hope it is a red Mustang so it will match the red light in front of my house. Just a different type of sponsor! :shock: BTW Ritchie, it is WHEN I win, not if. :mrgreen:

I actually do not like red cars so much, except for Minis and perhaps a Ferrari.
mrevilracing wrote:LOL Rich. I was leaving out the tire budget 'cause I don't want anyone depressed.
No depression, I'll be happier than a chicken in a rooster house!
Last edited by Mary Anne Fieux on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

This one is for you Grace! You look pretty darn good! Well, I guess Stevil will like it too!
Grace and mustang 15.jpg
Grace and mustang 15.jpg (4.44 KiB) Viewed 87061 times

And yes, I have not given up on the MMD (which also can stand for: My Mustang Darn-it!!) Foose.
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

Looks like I'll need a bigger car -- my head doesn't fit under the roll cage :lol:
Mary Anne Fieux
Novice

You might think I have given up on THE Mustang. Nay, nay! I am continuing to enter AND have another thought as to why I should win besides me being cute, adorable, sweet, great SAAB driver, great driver of all things with wheels (ask Sue about her HMS P.F.), and beyond all that............. I LOVE Mustangs and never owned one!

So, here we go again folks, another reason the MMD Foose should be mine. My birthday is 11 days after the MMD Foose Mustang is awarded! What a GREAT birthday present for a middle-aged broad!!! Excuse me, a stupendous middle-aged broad who loves Mustangs.

Also, I still am out blowing off certain Mustangs off the road with my insubstantial, too-much "Mom-like" Pontiac Vibe. And yes I do! :mrgreen:
Mary Anne Fieux
1960 SAAB 93F