More PHA in politics

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

More PHA in politics

Post by dspgti »

I know I have not posted for a while. But this is the eve before the election and there is something I need to share with you.
I don't think you would find it surprising to hear that I don't tend to follow main stream logic on most issues. This applies to politics as well. I am not your typical voter. And, I usually dont get involved with campaigns. But now there is a difference.
Maybe it only applies to New Jersey ballots only, but thesample ballot contains a column D (Nominate by Petition) entry for the party "AMERICAN THIRD POSITION" and the name for President is "Merlin Miller". Yes, the Blue Mountain Region RE and famed multi record holding, FTD, crowed pleasing hot shoe is running for President of the United States!" I'm not kidding. Check it out!

Or are there two Merlin Miller's in this world. Can't be? Well any way, he gets my vote.

Dave Yeager
missing in action
FV95
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 95
Current Racecar: Vector FV, BMW R100R, 914-2.0

Re: More PHA in politics

Post by FV95 »

If he shows up on my ballot, he gets the vote.
dspgti
Novice
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Post by dspgti »

Not your typical finish for Merlin Miller in the Presidential race. Out of 10 candidates on the NJ ballot, Merlin got only 609 votes so far to finish 9th. I don't think late incoming results will boost him too much. Hey, at least he wasn't last.

Dave y
dspgti
Novice

Post by dspgti »