Motoiq radio show/ Hillclimb show.

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

jerdeitzel
Novice

Motoiq radio show/ Hillclimb show.

Post by jerdeitzel »

If anyone is interested. PHA got some good publicitiy on Motoiq online radio show the other night. It features Alex G from Dent sport garage and Bob D. I missed the invite to participate but it is nice to hear some stories from Bob.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 511&cmd=tc

Its the most recent episode. You can download it to listen.

Is the Will Cannady talk show in motoiq's website

http://www.motoiq.com/home.aspx
#88 SM
Mitsubishi evo 8
Mwilson
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 116
Current Racecar: Beach Mark 5 (Special 2)

Re: Motoiq radio show/ Hillclimb show.

Post by Mwilson »

Nice job Alex and Bob. I listened to the whole program very "good stuff." Don Imus better watch out or we may be hearing a new radio program called "Damore in the morning."
Mazdahead
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 03
Current Racecar: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE 13B,

Post by Mazdahead »

I wasn't sure anyone was even looking at the website lately.
Anything we can expect new from you guys this year?
I am looking for some pictures or something to add during the off season!
This is a great interview and I added a link on our twitter post on our homepage, please pass it on.
miniacmike
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 19
Current Racecar: 2nd 84'Camaro,85'camaro,99 camaro
A family that crashes togather stays togather!

Post by miniacmike »

Mazdahead wrote:I wasn't sure anyone was even looking at the website lately.
Anything we can expect new from you guys this year?
I am looking for some pictures or something to add during the off season!
This is a great interview and I added a link on our twitter post on our homepage, please pass it on.

Finally tore the motor apart in the purple camaro. NOTHING savable in there! Now I'm starting to build a new motor with a few more pony's just to be safe.(also paying attention to the bottom end this time :lol: ) Also some suspension tweaks while I'm at it. Maybe more!?

We are also working on Trevor's car(It's time to get him driving the hills). It's a 1971 Dodge Dart!
We started the rebuild of John's Mini too. The new shell is almost ready for a cage. I got a little more cutting and welding to do.
I'll be at Mr.Evil's on sunday helping him pull the motor on the stang' so he can figure out what happened to it.
All most forgot.....I'm going to put somthing together for Donna so that she has her own car that I won't drive it(break or crash :lol: )

I know I'm forgetting a project or two. Somebody will call me to remind me I'm sure!
Pictures to follow shortly.
2nd 84 camaro,85 camaro, 99 Camaro, 04 vette
Trees taste good
Occasional novice instructor
Mike Robinson
Sue Salsburg
Hall of Fame Member
PHA Permanent Number: 56
Current Racecar: 56 MGA, 61 Jaguar MK2, 2013 Fiesta

Post by Sue Salsburg »

All most forgot.....I'm going to put somthing together for Donna so that she has her own car that I won't drive it(break or crash :lol: )

Dave & Sue's Rules for Marriage: separate checking accounts & separate race cars.
56 MGA, 61 Jaguar, 13 Fiesta
SteveTC
Novice

Post by SteveTC »

miniacmike wrote:
Mazdahead wrote: We started the rebuild of John's Mini too. The new shell is almost ready for a cage. I got a little more cutting and welding to do.
If John needs any parts, a guy here has a few of them stood up against the wall of his shop in various states of assembly.

My cobweb design is coming along well on mine. Still too much going on here. Have to get an engine together as I ventilated a block at our last autocross.
gdh57
Site Admin

Post by gdh57 »

Sue Salsburg wrote:All most forgot.....I'm going to put somthing together for Donna so that she has her own car that I won't drive it(break or crash :lol: )

Dave & Sue's Rules for Marriage: separate checking accounts & separate race cars.
I couldn't agree more to both of these! The first prevents arguments over whether or not new race tires are needed more than new windows. As for the second, well, luckily for Keith, Paul was around to put my car back together :lol:

Grace