2010 Points

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

2010 Points

Post by dspgti »

I guess you have noticed that I have ended my self imposed exile from the forum. My return is contingent on holding to the promise that I will post only positive information and refrain from any personal comments or opinions. I found that being out of touch created some problems with posting the up to date points.

Speaking of points, have you looked at the overall leaders? Kurt has a comfortable lead but a little hickup like missing an event or a DNF for the weekend will knock him out. See who is second? Mike Robinson. He has an narrow lead on Adrienne who was much closer but dropped a few points since she only got one run at Duryea. Hope the car is going to be back for Summit. How about the dead even tie between Jack Danko and Morg. Both have better points per event averages with Morg having the edge but with both dropping an event it makes it hard for them to stay in contention for the overall title.

Good Luck to all and may the best driver win.

Dave Y.