Law Suit over noise

Talk about anything in this section, just keep it clean. :-)

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

dspgti
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 7
Current Racecar: ITC Rabbit, G/Prod Rabbit, H/Prod Scirocco, GTL Rabbit, TR4, Formula SAE

Law Suit over noise

Post by dspgti »

I'm not trying to stir up the pot again. Just wanted to pass on development on the noise issue. This relates more to the proposed Liberty Bell Race Track than our events but it shows what a few people can do when they get together on an issue.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news ... 03286.html

Dave Y
John
Novice

Re: Law Suit over noise

Post by John »

Dave you sure can dig things up. I Still plan on moving to the area to work at the track. :D
GO FAST AND MAKE NOISE= :lol: YEAH
Working a Corner Near You
mrevilracing
Novice
PHA Permanent Number: 341
Current Racecar: 2019 Mustang GT

Post by mrevilracing »

Nice, Dave. This doesn't apply to hillclimbing in the least. 1 car at a time heading up the hill doesn't sound anything like that AND it's only 2 days or 4 days a year.

As far as trackracket is concerned, I hope they lose in court. They knew a RACE TRACK was going to be built. It wasn't going to be built over night. The FEW people that don't like it, could move. Adios.

If anything happens, there may be a db level set at the track. No big deal there.
RIP Joe, my friend.

Must go faster!!!!
Rich Rock
Racer

Post by Rich Rock »

When a group of locals organize an effort to shut down ANY kind of racing for ANY reason, we should pay attention.

We've already seen that something as unrelated to hillclimbing as a dispute among neighbors can shut down a hill. What might happen if a few neighbors decided we were too much of an inconvenience to them?

Rich Rock
PHA VP
BMR Hillclimb Chairman