2009 Spring Jefferson Entry

Talk about Hill Climb events here and watch this site for any last minute changes to the schedule.

Moderators: Rich Rock, Mazdahead, Matt Rowe

TKnorr
Hall of Fame Member

2009 Spring Jefferson Entry

Post by TKnorr »

Start your engines (at least check if it will start)!!!
Today I emailed the 2009 Spring Jefferson Entry. I found quit a few email addresses that are obsolete. If you would like one emailed to you, email me at the address below. The entry should be up on the schedule part of our website soon.
Please note, drivers and your crew wanting a lunch for both Saturday and Sunday, need to complete the order form that is part of the entry. Using the order form you can select the hoagie you would like to have for both lunches; you can also order a breakfast sandwich for one or both mornings if you so desire. Orders will be placed only for those entries postmarked no later than May 14, 2009. All volunteers, officials and tech inspectors will be provided their choice of breakfast sandwiches and hoagies both days free; I just need to know what you want. If you do not preorder for lunch and breakfast, you will need to plan to provide for your needs. The Saturday Dinner will be provided for all and paid for by NEPA.
Event plates will be given to all drivers during the Trophy Presentation. If you would like a plaque so you have it for the Jefferson event, you must be sure the order form is received by Terre Trophy two weeks prior to the event. The event organizers will assure that these PHA Plaques will be brought to the event.
Tom Knorr
re@nepascca.org
610-863-4709
Tom Knorr